MEET THE TEAM
- B.Bus.Sc (Hons) CPA (USA)
- Anthony is one of the world’s leading authorities on offshore investing and the author of three leading books on the subject including – International Tax Havens – (Butterworths).
- He has served as a Director of Barclays Offshore Services and Gensec (Sanlam) Asset Management.
- He has served as a Trade Advisor to the Namibian Government and is the author of the recent book – South Africa’s Future – (Macmillan).
Contact Anthony: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Segall is the Southern African Director of Ginsglobal Index Funds Mauritius Ltd.
- She holds a Bachelor of Social Science, LLB, HDIP TAX LAW and is also a Certified Financial Planner.
- Lisa has worked for 5 years overseas in London and the US focusing primarily on international markets and specializing in trust and tax law, international banking and asset management.
- She was responsible for all the structuring and registration of the funds in Mauritius and South Africa and also serves as the in house legal counsel and compliance officer.
Contact Lisa: email@example.com
Index Funds - Did You Know
Over 84% of fund managers internationaly underperform the global index over 3 years.
GinsGlobal Index Funds (Mauritius) Limited has appointed State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) to serve as investment managers for the underlying offshore funds. GinsGlobal Investment Management (Mauritius) Limited acts as investment manager to GinsGlobal Index Funds (Mauritius) Limited.
State Street Banque S.A. acts as Global Custodian.
Ranking of State Street Global Advisors:
- SSgA currently manages $1.9 trillion as at 30 June 2007 in assets
- SSgA has offices in 26 countries and 1800 employees
- #1 Worldwide Institutional Assets – (Pension & Investments – May 28, 2007)
- #1 U.S. Institutional Tax-Exempt Assets – (Pension & Investments – May 28, 2007)
- #1 Institutional Asia-Pacific Assets – (Asia Asset Managmeent – September 2006)
- #2 Overseas Manager – (Pensions & Investments – June 25, 2007)
- #4 Assets Under Management Worldwide – (Pensions & Investments/Watson Wyatt World 300 – December 25, 2006)